Friday, July 1, 2011

Mirror, Mirror, On The Wall..Who's The Fairest Of Them All?!

Argghhh....Of late, I don't know why, but I get tired easily...Just like this post...I actually fell asleep on my bed while posting it halfway!...Hahaha..Before I woke suddenly and resume my post. Hence, please don't blame me for not writing much lately...I know, I know..Sometimes my writings can be too comical or rather, nonsensical to be read...But then again, it's fun to see the lighter side of Simon Lover, right?!

Anyway, here are some guys who are already so gorgeous and yet, they still look at the mirror and ask the magical mirror, "Who is the fairest STUD in the world?!!!" --- Now, you see how VAIN guys nowadays?!!!! -- Beh tahan betul! ( Can't stand them at all! ) ---- Enjoy their bubbly butts ya! Muacks.




















link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...