Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sexy Love-Making Photography!

I came across a wonderful collection from a Chinese photographer that made me erect instantaneously even by just looking at the pictures! --- And I couldn't resist not sharing it with you all!  I hope you guys do share the same affection with me as well! Enjoy ya!

( p/s: Maybe we should ask our renowned gay photographers such as heartpatrick.com and cpmok to publish these kinda photography books! It would be nice to see Malaysian Guys in sexy poses! Tsk, tsk, tsk! )





I'm sure you guys missed all the shower fun(s) that you've encountered before! 




Arghhh...I'm imagining myself in that position with da Horny BF's arms slowly caressing my smooth S-shape back! Yikes!




Damn those sexy thongs! Remember way back in the middle of 2000's, circa 2003-2005, thongs was the in-thing among Malaysia's underwear scene...Renoma, Skinxwear, Byford, Playboy, BUM Equipment, Alain Delon, Private Structure ( way back when they were still using a "Booker-T" World Wrestling Federation Champion-lookalike model in each of the underwear outer package? ).....All selling Thong underwears blatantly on the shelves and I've seen many straight guys buying it as well!

I wonder what happened to the Thong craze now...You can hardly even find a thong in any of Malaysia's Departmental Stores anymore!!! Why, oh, why?!!! --- And I'm still keeping my 6-7 years-old mesh Skinxwear Thong which I bought at Jusco Midvalley while I was out shopping with my "straight girlfriend"...

Well, she was actually browsing through the Ladies Dept while I quietly sneaked into the Men's Dept...That was the FIRST time I've ever bought a THONG and well, carrying a plastic bag with a box of underwear, especially a Thong some more..does not augur well for my squeaky clean image in front of my straight girlfriend....So I headed to the Men's and had no choice but to wear it immediately, on top of my current underwear! -- But...not without trying it on my bare naked butt first of course!!!!!!!!! 

Hahaha...Wow....The sensation from the tiny thong string that causes abrasions on your asshole each time you move, made me erect instantaneously! Well...It's my first time wearing a thong - ma....And the feeling is totally different from conventional undies - ma ...And I was just in my early twenties - ma ( Yes, I was a late bloomer, ok! ) --- Imagine I had to hide in the toilet for nearly 10minutes for "IT" to subside!!!! -- Kheksei! 

And your partner's tongue licking all over your sexy back and slowly moving towards your ........ahem, ahem...

And your underwear violently pulled down by your aggressive partner....Ready to pound that perky arse....!!! 

There....Skin to skin.....Smelling the air of 2-Becoming-1!!!! 

Finally, the pleasure of PENETRATION!!!!

The orgasmic sensation of 2-Become-1 !!! Rock hard 8-inches pounding the tight asshole! 

No matter how expensive and technologically-advanced camera,  it couldn't capture a clear picture of fucking-in-motion session! 

Finally, after releasing the loads....It time to rest....

Bonding session after sex is important...You don't just go to sleep afterwards....A BIG NO-NO, my dears!

A gentle pat on the buttock after the love-making session is A-MUST! Show your appreciation towards your BOTTOM, my dears!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phew! The pictures get hotter the further you go down the page!

Dee.

Proctanium said...

this is 1 super hot post!!

Anonymous said...

wahhh...so nice woor....

Ming said...

simon!!!u know what!not the picture that make me erect....it is the experience u share about the first time u wear a thong made me erect....i also remember where i first buy my first g-string and wear it........it was so sexy and the string contact with the hole make me erecr> <

Photographer said...

I dont think getting photographers to do artistic homoerotic pics is hard.

What is really hard is getting the models, ie good models, eg would our dear Simon and his horny BF be willing to be photographed having authentic hot steamy sex? and oblivious to the photographers, who obviously will be very very hard all the way.

And BTW I think only btm like thongs. That is my theory, but you can do a survey to find out. (or ask some underwear expert like WilliamNYK)

The reason I think is that top don't like things up their arse or rubbing outside it, whereas btms get turned on. And so it is a reduced market for thongs and they left the shelves. Also thongs and g strings feel like a permanent wedgie.

Anonymous said...

Much more sensual and erotic than seeing an erection and an act of penetration. Leave it to the imagination. - Ian

simonlover said...

@Photographer: But u must admit it, the TOPS lurve to pull the string away from the ass crack and then release it in order to torture the sexy bottom's butt!!! I know you do!!! Hahaha!

@Ian, DeeJohn, Proctanium, Rioot: Yup! Sensual is the word that's enough to make you erect!

@Ming: Do you still have thongs? Sexy hor..SOmetimes I wear to work just to "syiok" sendiri eventhough I know there's no chance to show it to anyone to see also....

Ming said...

Of course simon,i still have A LOT!!!i dont wear it often bcos i feel hot since there r no cloth behind to absorb the sweat

Ming said...

show it to horny bf....or us..v wan c,lol

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...