Saturday, July 16, 2011

iPhone 4 Cuties!

Today's been a fruitful and relaxing pak-tor-ing day for me...Just for your information...I ate Bak Kut Teh for brunch with my Elder Brother which came back from Singapore yesterday...Today, I ate another Bak Kut Teh outlet with da Horny One...And, tomorrow I'll be having another session of Bak Kut Teh for breakfast at another outlet, before sending off da Bro to da airport!!!! --- Hahahaha....That's why they always say Klang people are crazy when it comes to eating Bak Kut Teh as breakfast!!! -- Well, you can't blame me also -- Just like Ipoh people, where got people eat Tauge Ayam ( Chicken Rice With Bean Sprouts ) as supper - one?!!! --- Or the barely "there" feeling of fullness after a bowl of Asam Laksa in Penang?! --- Hahaha...But honestly, I only eat Bak Kut Teh when there are guests coming down to Klang.

Went to Senjakala Spa for a quick traditional massage & body scrub, complimentary from vouchers bought from Groupon and finally, paid a visit to StudioSixtyNine Sauna at Damansara Uptown....Well, I'll keep you guys updated about that a my next few posts...

In the meantime, finally, Simon Lover managed to keep himself updated, technologically, iPhone 4 Cuties!!!  Enjoy ya!









Hmm...I find this last 3 pictures very nice....What about you guys?! 




Anyway, here are some nice Mandarin songs for you to listen to...

张惠妹 - 我最亲爱的



我愛他-丁噹


10 comments:

Christ K. said...

i love those guy with cocky thing wahaha but yeah those last 3 guys HOT as well

SZ said...

the 2nd last is the hairdresser at cyberia if im nt mistaken

Anonymous said...

hey 2nd last is hairdresser in natehillgb blog

kyle said...

2nd pic really capture my eyes. :D is he mix or malay??

Unknown said...

OMG...I love the naked guy....
His ass look fantastic...
I'm sure i give the best rimming if i have him....huhuhu...:-P

simonlover said...

@SZ,Anonymous: A-Ha..No wonder he looks familiar! Wow guys! You have a better photographic memory that me! Hahaha...Stalker perhaps? Tsk, tsk, tsk!

@Kyle: I think he's an Asian living in the States...

@Amir Warlord: And what if it's my butt instead? Will you still rim me?!Tsk, tsk, tsk!

Naughty Prince said...

the last 4 pictures are nice..
why simon always compare with ipoh ppl de??
u from ipoh too?

Anonymous said...

Guy in pic no.3 is totally my type. Where can I get more info/pic of him?

Ur ex-colleague

Sword Singer said...

omg... the 2nd last pic so hot and wearing 2xist... my favorite underwear hahahaha

i wanna know that hot guy...

Jayden said...

Awwww may I know who is the guy in the last picture? I'm lovin him!

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...