Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Mum's Nagging!

Hi hi@! Sorry for not updating the blog since last week Once you're back in your hometown, u dun feel like doing anything much except to just relax and enjoy. And also, The only difference this time is that i came back with a few of my frens as well. Since they know that i'm going back, they were so happy to follow my car since it's like having a free driver & free hotel as well!

This is actually only my second time bringing the gal friends to stay over at my place. The only time and or rather, most of the time, i usually bring my guy "Best Friend Forever" to stay at my home whenever he came dwn to visit KL. Hahaha...The first time i bring my gal friend over...The MUM was already salivating like a hungry virgin. She even went up to my room, and search thru my collections of old photos, trying to find if there's some old pics of the gal. Hahaha..finally, after quite some time, she came down to the living room and happily exclaiming to my gal fren saying she's very pretty back then, bt now, lagi prettier lar~! Hahahaha

Plus, this gal fren of mine...Is also a very kaypoh kinda gal one. From the photos, she showed one of the gal. purportedly has a crush on me to The MUM and slowly telling her the good points of the gal, and this stupid FELLA ( which is me ), did not do anything to try to court the gal!...So, the MUM was like...Keep on banging my arms & shoulder...saying..."zai ah zai! tim kai nei mm siong leh?!!! zhui kui ma!!!!! ya kei sui jor lor dou mei pak gor tor!!!! ---- ( son ah son...why didnt you go after her leh? Court her ma...Already 20+ plus still never have a girlfriend before! ) -- Khek sei me......

Hahaha...It's very obvious The MUM has been pestering me about GF...Hahaha...Once we were in Toy R'Us buying a toy for my cousin baby, the Salesman was serving us and ask THE MUM..."Beli untuk cucu ah? " ( Buying for the grandson ah? ) -- The MUM was laughing away and say..."Aiyo! Girlfriend pun takda..Mana boleh ada cucu leh?!!! -- ( Dun even have a gf, how to have grandson?! ) - I was like "Oi! %&*%$&$!

So, this time..There were two gals that followed me back to my hometown. The MUM was very happy as usual,till she mistakenly thought the second gal was the gal my fren has mentioned before. And i was joking with my them saying -- "Choi -- She's older than me lar" -- And THE MUM replied, "Age is not a problem!, Come gal, come in come in! " -

Next, usually when we eat anything, we will go DUTCH and we pay what we ate for..So, one day we had breakfast together with The MUM tagging along..So, after settling the BILL, as usual...they will ask.."How much each person?" -- and THE MUM, exclaimed.."Choi, u wanna "kow lui" ( court girls ) of cuz you must treat them! Be a gentleman ma! -- Sigh! I shall Rest My Case. ......Ciao from Simon Lover!





How i wish i can just lie on the beach without worrying about guy-gal relationship!

And my parents will be understandable if i ever come out to them one fine day....

The time when i shall tell THE MUM that i like BOYS!


Sexy BOYS like the one above~!



Tell THE MUM i like to suck COCKS!




--Chup. Now only realize the undie is not Calvin Klein ~


And how i wish my worrisome look is as handsome like him.....


Or maybe one day i shall go half-half and become a BISEXUAL?!!!! Marry a gal but live an undercover life as a gay too. Hahahahaha  -- What do you guys think leh?!!!

14 comments:

William said...

I think your mum is drawing up the wedding banquet guest list already. Did she check out your friends' hips?

Bravebear said...

Typical of mums... Love the 3rd and 7th pic. The guy in 3rd pic has that noti look that like. hehehe...

Paul Figaro J said...

wei!..ur blog post horr...no half naked man cannot 1 izzit? die die must put, the pic and ur blog post no la lang pun...u not put half naked men in ur blog night time u cannot sleep izzit? kana mum nag, tai lei sei!

Unknown said...

Lol, Paul , you sound so cute.
I would like to suggest that
UNLESS YOU ARE A BISEXUAL,please
avoid being one.
If you think being gay or straight is HARD,then, you think being a BISEXUAL is easier with a WIFE AND A BOYFRIEND?
As a mother, if I have a gay son, I would rather he happy and safe.
We plan, God decides.
Be blessed,
Shakira

C'est la vie said...

That is a very bad idea to get married and remain gay life out there. It hurts many parties and it will lead to very complicated implications later. PLEASE DON'T do that! Anyway, LOL at Paul's comment. :P

shane said...

The mum sounds so cute ^^ curious how she looks like haha..
kinda agree with what both Shakira and Cest la vie said,being that way will hv consequences >.<
ah ya 1 more thing, LMAO at Paul's comment!! hahha..told ya~

simonlover said...

William: Haha..U shud see what my bro did on his wedding dinner nite where he post a video of me, catching the bride's flower during the customary bride-flower-throwing... Khek sei! -- I didn't want to catch the flower at all one...Bt i think my cheeky sis-in-law purposely throw @ my direction....Khek sei!-- Then the whole banquet hall was laughing & teasing me...Lagi khek sei...

simonlover said...

Bravebear: Oops. I hope u saw the updated post. Khek sei...Two pics failed to upload after i open my blog this morning.

Paul J: Yer. Paul Paul. I post all the sexy pics also for you nia! Trying to satisfy the lover's lust ma. Yer......

Shakira Choong:"We plan, God Decides"...That's a good one. Thanks Shakira.

Cest La Vie: Hmm..Was jus wondering have you come across any of those situations during ur counseling sessions hor

Shane: The Mum? Very 38 hungry-for-daughter-in-law Medusa? Hahaha...Nola..She also cute cute and 38 like me one...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Little Dove said...

Just be yourself. ^_^

p/s: You're so funny.

Pluboy2 said...

choi.. i hate bi...

if u decide to swing both ways, i cut friendship with u!!! hahaha..

Bengbeng said...

Haha..U shud see what my bro did on his wedding dinner nite where he post a video of me, catching the bride's flower during the customary bride-flower-throwing... Khek sei! -- I didn't want to catch the flower at all one-> this is hilarious :D

simonlover said...

Shakira: Aiks! Why did u deleted ur comments? Actually u were lucky to come across a post of my musingsvfor ur 1st visit to my blog. Most of the time, my post consists of sexy half-naked men only...Hahaha. Cheers Shakira!

Little Dove:I'm trying to make u happy ma =)

Takashi: Hahaha...I havent started a realtionship with u yet..Hw to cut cut ah? Hahaha..Do u think i "seh tuck" leave the gay world or not? =)

Bengbeng: It's the truth! Really!

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...