Monday, November 16, 2009

Butts Galore! - Guess Guess Guess?!!

This week will going to be a hectic week for me. Will do some travelling for a course somewhere in the south. After that, most probably will bring my parents to somewhere even more south for a weekend getaway! Initially, i've already hesistating one due to...read the story below...but then, after tellin' The Mum and she replied, "ok, ah.." --Well, might as well just continue with the trip lor....

Hopefully my car can tahan also. My stupid car battery just broke down again this morning! Not even 1-year after i've changed a new one! Bloody *&%$@ shop! Argued with the Boss and the most i can get, is some discount for it nia. Now only i realize i need to keep the receipt for car battery or at least make a mark on the battery's body itself, the date of purchase, cuz usually there's a 1-year warranty for car battery lor! Sigh...What to do..There goes my $$$$ ...

The first time my battery broke down was actually -- hehehe -- the battery dry ady. WHY? Cuz i have never replenish the battery water for the past 2.5 years at all!!! -- Hahaha..I'm a very car-illiterate guy lor. I always thought the Question "your car already add water or not?" -- was refering to the "add water" to "car coolant water - which only needs to be replenish once in a blue moon nia"....Hahahahaha....So, evytime my father ask, "add water ady"? -- I will answer "nowadays no need add so often one lar!.." -- And that goes on till 2.5 years later when the battery finally died after it dried out. Hahaha...And luckily both times happened nearby my workplace nia & the shop is just opposite. Imagine if it's in highway?! -- So, I've learned 2 "expensive" lessons from those incidences which will slowly be part & parcel of my car maintenance therapy lor --
  1. Lesson 1 : Oh..."Rupanya" car battery must always check for the water level and replenish once it's below the minimum level & the "add water" term is refering to the battery water - not the car coolant water!
  2. Lesson 2 : You must always keep you car battery receipt or at least make a permanent mark on your car battery body with the shop's initials because you have a 1-year Warranty. Same goes to your other spare parts!
Hahaha..So, what does today's picture and title got to do with my rantings as mentioned above?!!!!! -- Hahaha..Actually, i'm sorta veered off from the main purpose which is the picture below while i was typing earlier! -- "Beh tahan" about my car battery ma. Had to "let it out" a bit!!!

Just a CHEEKY picture for today! -- Butts Galore -- Can anyone guess which picture is Simon Lover's butt butt?!! -- Hahaha..Sure kena scolding by the almighty one! Hehehe..Anyone can guess it correct will get a MUACKS from SIMON LOVER! Hahaha..Cheers ya!


Simon 'o' simon...Where are you?

20 comments:

Horny BF said...

ahem. so can I pick?
or am I instantly disqualified?

C'est la vie said...

Yours is not number 10 meh? Is that spoiler? ;P
But is the horny BF's butt butt is here? LOL.

Unknown said...

Simon Oh Simon!!!! With the NEW CAR BATTERY, YOU NEED NOT ADD BATTERY WATER liao but those are rather expensive. As for the butts, ahem, rather embarrassing for me to look too long!Ha ha ha.
Horny BF : You seem like a nice person, Please treat Simon well. He is really a SPECIAL guy. CHEERS!

Bravebear said...

My sis votes number 20! LOL!

I think its number 6 =)

the viennamese said...

23's my favourite number. So I'm going for 23! :)

Paul Figaro J said...

u can use dry battery instead, no need to add water de...

aaaaiiiiyoooooo..those butts are so fuckable!....how to choose? if 1 choose one, not fair to others?? hmm...i'm a fair person...i take all lah...

William said...

Car maintenance is a bitch.

#10. Can recognize that ass anywhere. :P

nicky05 said...

Hi.....im newbie....nice to meet you...hahaha....my case abit differ from your, if i din start my car within 3 days, it will not move at all and i need to send to mechanic shop to recharge car battery......for the butt lo...i think roughly guess would be number 4 or 5 lo....hahaha....nice to meet you...o=(^_^)=o

Bravebear said...

Evann, my fav number is 23 too!

Abit curious here le... how come William and C'est la vie saying as if they know that 10 is ze answor??? O.o

simonlover said...

For your "guys" information...23 is also my all-time fav number! -- Hehehe...You go to 4D number and buy 2323, they won't sell one. I dunno why because evtime whn it's near my birthday, i will try to buy it -- bt they always say cannot buy this number =).

Clayden said...

but i like butt number 12

Fable Frog said...

see that's why i refuse to drive a car~ and let people drive me~ clever right~~~

and as for the butt... haiyu~ use another pic mah, everyone has seen that before~ or perhaps there is more than one photo~ LOL

Anonymous said...

No 24 - I've seen his face. Cute as a button.
As for your car problems, get a real MAN at your repair shop to fix it for you. One with half unbuttoned overalls showing smooth tanned skin, grease stains, sweaty hard body and rough, callused hands. Sigh! - Ian

Rob said...

That sure is a sexy set of butts. Almost too hard to choose. I can see why you like 23. 24 is hot, is that you?

Ten Chunk said...

I gonna take 1 of them to my home...maybe its simon's butt...haha. ur Horny BF could get angry la.

shane said...

so easy lol

simonlover said...

I'm Gonna Kiss 5 people lor! 1 kiss on the lips, 1 on the forehead, 1 one the nipple, 1 on the butt and 1 more on the KKJ...So, u guys pick lar whr u want it to land?! - Hahahaha

simonlover said...

Horny Bf: Hehe..U can stil participate leh

Freedom: Spoiler? I dun think so...

Shakira, Paul: Ya. The new dry battery is good. But then, if died on the spot, cnt recharge & need to call tow truck ady.

Bravebear: Ur SIS?!!!!!! -Hahaha..I also have 1 similar pic ~#6

Clayden: Hehehe..OO..Know i now u like manly muscled studs!

William: So good meh ur memory? Hmm

Nicky05: Nice to meet u too.

Evann, Bravebear: I like #23 too! Someday we shud take a pic like that!

Fable: Haha..Tis is just revision nia. Wait for the upcoming new ones ya! Hahaha

Ian: Ermm...Have found any luck in finding a REAL Mechanic STUD? Hahaha...

Rob: Hot! And i bet urs is hot too!

Tenchunk: U can have it all if u like! Hahaha..25days of non-stop WILD....?! Hahahaha

Shane: Hehehehe...Dun expose my answer k! =)

Rob said...

Now we know you like a nice cute butt, so how do you feel about the butthole? Do you like to see a sexy boy showing his butthole?

Pluboy2 said...

NO. 10!!

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...