Saturday, September 26, 2009

Simon Lover Teaser!!!!!!

Hehehehehehehehehe....What a relaxing weekend! However, lil' Simon is a lil' busy today. So, just a nonsensical tongue-in-cheek teaser from Simon Lover! Please put your speaker mode to the MAX and........
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
Muacks!
I
I
I
I
I
I

Do The Macarena!!!!!!

Yeah, Baby! Groovy!

( Hehehehehe...So outdated Simon Lover! )

Muacks & have a wonderful weekend from Simon Lover.

( p/s: Well, i have to console myself for unable to attend Black Eyed Peas concert In Sunway in conjuction of Guinness Arthur's Day 250th Anniversary Celebration! Might as well party at home & do the Macarena lor.... =P )

4 comments:

Horny BF said...

wanna do the explicit version on bed? :)

William said...

Your bf's suggestion beats a BEP concert!

Paul Figaro J said...

issh....u and ur bf...so jahat!

simonlover said...

Horny BF: .. And post it on the net? Kinky!...Hehehe..

William: You can also "do it" wit ur BF ma! Hehe

Paul J: Hehehe. Wanna threesome? =). Haha..Better stop teasing u d. Later marah. Muacks Fr Simon!

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...