Monday, December 20, 2010

Are You "Versatile" Enough?!

Hahaha...Today I was somehow indirectly "sexually molested". I was attending to a customer, who's asking about the difference between two similar products. After finishing my 5 minutes explanation,  he mentioned that my store's pricing is kinda expensive compared to other retail shops and thanked me for spending time with him, with a pat on the shoulder plus a slight twitching! Hahahahaha...Only then I realized that the guy was wearing a pink Shirt and an earring on his right ear! Haik.....But by the time my flirty "radar" was activated, he has already left the shop! - Khek sei......

Anyway.....Here are some pictures to test whether you are as versatile as the chinese hunk below! I know I'm not because my personal trainer did mentioned to me that my basic versatility and agility are very weak. That's why I need to sign up for her personal training session! Guess I really need to increase my agility level! Hehehehe...Even when I'm in a "spreading" position, especially in preparation for.......I can only stretch to a certain limit - nia!!!!! Hahahahahaha........Anyway, enjoy the pics ya!




I can't even touch the floor with this pose! Yikes!

Lunges....Making my "thighs" high indeed!



Now, I really hope I can do this exercise one day. Cause I feel it can be beneficial to my butt! Look at the hunk's perky butt!






But I wonder do the guys exercise, clad only in their trunks @ FF! Hehehehehe...Maybe the sexy Jaded Jeremy could clarify the actual situation?!!! =P

5 comments:

Chen Xing said...

Hmm...indeed a very useful pictorial guide. Guess I'll be flexing soon every now and then.

Paul Figaro J said...

those yoga pose very simple lah... sap sap sui for me...

Anonymous said...

Typical poses in yoga class. Why need a PT for that? Sorry, the guy's body not impressive, neither is his butt....flat.....lol

JK said...

Off topic, but Mr Simon Lover, did you see the recent Malaysian videos for the "It Gets Better" campaign, one of them featuring a gay Muslim male (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJLSteQIcms), a cute singer, and (in Cantonese) a Christian pastor? It would be great if you highlighted this issue in your blog, so the guys and girls in the videos could get your readers' support and solidarity. They are getting really horrible comments from narrow-minded Malaysian individuals who are justifying their hate behind 'religion'. Just take a look at them! Azwan Ismail's video had 140,000 views in about 3-4 days!

simonlover said...

@Chen Xing: Flexing at home or....?

@Paul: Hahaha. I know you are very "versatile" as well as "agile"!!! Don;t try to "promote" yourself over here leh! Hehehe

@ANonymous:No, the PT teaching basic crunches and lunges..Nt Yoga. Haha. Agree..The guy is very normal to most of you though.

@JK: Thanks, I've already posted it up!

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...