Friday, December 10, 2010

Welcoming Fitness First!

Today is my off day. Finally, I can have some peaceful surfing, though I'm actually wifi'ing at McDonald's!...That explains why The-Happy-Go-Lucky-One rarely blogs nowadays due to the time & energy-consuming job that we're working now! - Sigh...

Anyway, I'm slowly starting my gym regime since the beginning of December. But then, I'm taking it nice and slow because after the First Free session with my personal trainer ( It's a wonderful & helpful "SHE" - though I was hoping it would've been a lengchai "HE" instead! ) , my whole body went aching & cramping continuously for two days!!!!! -- Hahahaha...


So far, after reading & hearing so many "wonderful" stories of fellow gay gymmers about the "s-exciting" s-escapades" happenings at Fitness First.....I was expecting the same thing to happen for me especially when I went "gym-hunk-hunting" at Menara Axis, The Empire and Bukit Tinggi!...Tsk, tsk, tsk..............But I guess my expectations fell short....! -- WHY?....Haha. Here are some of my mythical impressions that have been debunked from my observations!


Number 1: It's very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very RARE to see Hunky Guys walking/changing in the nude at the Locker-Room! I always read about bloggers/forummers feeling blushed when hunky gym studs flashed their crown jewels openly at their direction, indicating that they're interested with xxxx him......How come I didn't see any-geh?!


Number 2: I thought the guys shower openly in the showers...Even if it's not OPEN-CONCEPT, it should have been door-less at the very the least! ---Or worse-cum-worse, at least have a scene of proud gym studs showering with the door opened because they like to show off!!! -- How come I don't get to see-geh?!


Number3: CAMWHORING, Vain pot Studs! --- Maybe because I've only been in the scene for 1 week....Or I should linger longer in the locker-room?!!! --Hmmmmm.......


Number 4: Gym STUDS working out half-nakedly at the gym, just like the above STUD.....How come I don't see guys running around the treadmill in their undies - geh?!!!!!!!

Number 5: STEAM / SAUNA ROOM happenings....Maybe because I've visited too many GAY SAUNAs in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand.....My impression of saunas are of that available in those "saunas"...Spacious, dark-dark, with a lot of steam....... Hahaha ... Who would've thought that the saunas in those three Fitness First centers are SO SMALL that it can basically fit a maximum of THREE Arnold Schwarzenegger in one go or 6 Justin Biebers - nia ( Where I'm currently in this category ) !!! -- and they're too bright and hot for any action at all!!! --- Though it's good that we can have a clear view of the guy compared to those dark steam/sauna rooms in Gay saunas....Where you don't even know/see the face of the guy sucking your cock!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha....Though I'm kinda disappointed because of the sinful feeding of malicious information about Fitness First Gyms....But I guess I should focus to the right path and my "TRUE INTENTIONS" of joining the gym in the first place instead! --- 

So, my aim at the moment is basically to tone up my body and be healthier. That's the main purpose instead of beefing up myself! --- Going to the gym can do wonders to twinks like me. For example, look at the wonderfully cute Malaysian twinks below and see their transformation to a well-toned adult! 

TWINK #1
Awwww.....So cute.....! circa 2008....

This is no more CUTE....Instead...It's getting sexier!!!!!!! ---Circa 2009....

Nov 2010 --- The twink factor has gone...He's grown up into a HANDSOME STUD indeed! Well-done!

TWINK #2
Twinkiness at it's maximum! circa 2008...

Still maintain the twinkish face but the body has matured into well-built indeed! - Kudos!

Thus, both of them shall be my inspiration in getting a well-toned body like them! And I hope I have the desired determination to progress myself as well ( hoping that my procrastination does not overpower my will instead! )

To have a well-toned body like the Twinky Hunk above!

As well as having a nice chest and round enough to withstand the torture like the one above!!!!!! Yummy!

But I won't push myself too far...Cuz I wouldn't want to be too beefy and have a too muscular arm like the HUNK below!--- Though he looks very handsome indeed....!

I hope I can find more time to blog...But me ( still staying with Da MUM! ) and the Horny BF are slowly adjusting to KL life at the moment, so, it might take some time....And I do appreciate if there are sincere guys who wants to be friends with me & The Horny BF over here ya! 

21 comments:

tuls said...

got lor.. number 1, 2, 3, 5 all got happen to me before.. but not 4 la.. malaysian hunkgymcamwhoring still very rare.. hahahaha..

Ameer Zachery said...

Anything CAN be happening to tuls.. Am I right tulsy?

Oh ya.. There are a lot of TWINKS at Empire and The Curve.. You just need to know their timing lor. Around 6pm onward normally the peak time..

And also believe me I've seen people walking around naked in the locker room couple of time already now especially at Empire.

Paul Figaro J said...

simon darling, FF is the least happening gym in KL lah.... if u want more scene, join CF, especially the 1 at MV

William said...

You think in one day can see everything meh... haha. Give it some time.

Horny BF said...

Haha ... wei your post like so desperate liddat ...
ahem, true lah, not as cruisy as expected. Maybe we ain't their type yet?
Soon enough ... let's persevere. And nurse these sore limbs back to happy-jacking-off mode. :)

nicky05 said...

All crazy for nude guys in gym. Tsk Tsk

Anonymous said...

The 1st twink is cute! Where did you get his pictures from :D

Rob H said...

Like Daniel said, you do need to get to know the popular times. At my Fitness First the naughtiest time is 5:30-6:30pm on a Sunday. That's the "happy hour" in the showers LOL.

SynchingZincInc said...

Lot 10, MV and Pavillion..lol

Helix

Jaded Jeremy said...

Keep up the exercise! I also go to FF Axis.

Anonymous said...

Anyone knows where to get more pictures of Twink #1? :P

simonlover said...

@Tuls: Haha. Wah, u hv very good experiences eh!

@Daniel:Haha,and I'm one of the few guys who swims at the cold pool nia!

@Paul:Haha.Are u part of d "crowd"?! Hehe

@William:Yup, taking it slowly!

@Horny BF:Haha, u know when I blog, I tend to make it funnier ma.

@Nicky: Except you?!

@Anonymous 1&2:Haha.U can PM me!

@Rob H: I think Aussie's shower rooms are open-concept vs Msia!

@SynchingZinc:Haha..U mean for cruising isit?

@Jaded Jeremy:HAha.Can "pure" newcomers join ur Yoga class? Haha. Cz my flexibility is reli reli reli, erm,..bad?!

@

Anonymous said...

@simonlover: Haha how do I PM you?

DinoRic said...

HAHAHAHHA!!! Naked dudes in Lockers..interesting...Celebrity can get alot..HAHAH!! Let's be friends shall we? =D

Anonymous said...

"not as cruisy as expected. Maybe we ain't their type yet?' - Maybe you look married!

As for Simon dear, we want to see before and after fotos so we can judge your improvement - one now, another in six months and the final 12 months from now - Ian.

Pluboy2 said...

Twink #2 is kent mok.. u know him?

hahaha.. and u know why u dont see anyone naked? THAT'S BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING FITNESS FIRST!!!!

U shud have just join celebrity instead.. then not only u will see naked guys, u get to play with them as well !

ASK the "experienced" mar!

simonlover said...

@DinoRic: You mean u've seen lots of Msian celebrities in the gym b4?! Lucky u!

@Ian: I shall do so, only when my determination has reached a certain level! Hahahaha...Now after going to the gym, I need to rest a few days for my muscles to recuperate! Haha...Weak Simon Lover

@Takashi: Yes ah?! U have CF passport? Can bring me in as friend also ma! Hehehehehe!

clarkhatch said...

i hv seen Sean Ghazi's butt at Clark Hatch Mont Kiara. still the best was Loo Min Wei (guess corrent spelling), former editor of Men's Health. seen him naked many time at Clark Hatch Mont Kiara...nice body n xxxx

Anonymous said...

I loved having fun in the Saunas of Fitness First in the Philippines (even on of the Instructors joined in) and Singapore..

Doesnt happen here in Australia much..Pity

Anonymous said...

Hey Simon Lover can we have some more video clips of guys having fun or having massages with happy ending..please

Anonymous said...

today was the best day at FF. after 2 months of joining FF, finally i get to see a celebrity cock in the locker room. it's none other than Dave Nuku of Biggest Loser Asia. used to see him at the gym conducting class. always tried to see him shirtless in the locker room. but today he stood naked while changing. what a nice view. first he's cock n then he turned to show a bubble hairy butt. i was instantly hard, but tried hard not to show. don't know why, hv a feeling that he's a PLU. anyone else seen him naked before?

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...