Monday, April 10, 2017

Boys In Yellow - Part 2!

Gosh! The last time I did a post on Boys in Yellow was 6 years ago! 


Anyway, Yellow is one of my favourite colors. I do hope I will take some photos of me in yellow during my upcoming Okinawa trip in a few days time! =)

( p/s: Tips = If you guys want to know who are the hotties in the pictures, kindly download the photo and from the file name, you can roughly figure out their Instagram nick.. Cheers! )














ADVERTISEMENT 😉😉

To those planning to book a place from AirBnB for the first time -- Kindly click the link below ( by using my referral link ), and you'll get USD24 discount credit off from your first booking! 

No comments:

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...