Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pinoy 18SX Videos!

Just a simple post today -- though it's a lil' X-Rated [ Well, I think these videos are considered "mild" for gay standards! Cuz I'm sure the people who reads my blog, are not that INNOCENT - lor! ] ---- I actually have a lot of pending pictures to share ...Stories as well....But, I'm just not in the mood of writing tonight...Haha. Guess I need to find some inspirations to write funny posts [ or sexual posts? Hahaha...I haven't write about my experience at Studio 69 Sauna, PJ - tim!! Yikes! ] again! --- Enjoy.




video

video

video

video

11 comments:

Rob H said...

Please please please sexy Simon! We all want to hear some hot stories! Please tell us all about your naughty sauna experiences!

Anonymous said...

He's a Peruvian, thank you.

BB.B.Com said...

studio 69? if not mistaken it's studio 89 lah

coco said...

where you get the 1st and 2nd vid

Anonymous said...

can u tell me who is this 1 and 2 video guy????? and where you get it. its so chomey......

Anonymous said...

The 1st and 2nd video is Alexander Kristoffer Lee.
Nope, he's 100% Pinoy and NOT Peruvian.

You could see his FB where he posts his cum shots and nude pics :D

GayBoy90 said...

love the 1st n 2nd videos!! ;)

Anonymous said...

The 1st and 2nd video is Alonso G. He is Peruvian-Black mix.

These videos and photos was stolen from his XTube account (username: AlonsoLatino) and a Filipino guy who steal XTube videos created an FB account and give the guy a new name.

Filipino are enterprising. These pages even charges money to those who want to see the "alleged" Filipino videos but stolen from XTube.

I know AlonsoLatino bcos I've been a member of Xtube for a loooong time and witnessed these lies.

Anonymous said...

Ana cla ka bad.

Anonymous said...

09164810254

Wang Weo said...

what is the name of the movie of the very first clip?

http://goo.gl/39qDcF