Saturday, February 4, 2012

Penis Identification!

A thousand apologies for being away for quite some time. As some of you might know, this past and coming weeks will be quite a busy week due to me, changing jobs ... Furthermore, I'm currently based in the Land-Of-Twin-Towers, which is like ... nearly 2 hours drive because of @#$#%$ traffic jam! --- The only reprieve? #%$^ - ing many Lengchais for me to ogle & flirt! Tsk, tsk, tsk! Just like today ... where I purposely commented on the "suspected" gay lou for being the same age with me, but yet, he looks so young & flawless! -- Imagine how blushed he was - until he kept peeking back each after walking a few steps towards the cashier... Of course I smiled back ... What do you expect me to do - wor? =P .. Wasted I'm not a doctor ... Imagine what I will ask him to do?! Oh, behave.. Simon!

Anyway, here's a picture for you guys to caption: 


So, which one described you perfectly? 
Well, I know none of them is mine -- They should have included one with a normal dick ... I'm not ribbed at all ya'know?! Hahaha

Anyway, here is Madonna's latest single, "Gimme All Your Luvin'! " 
- Hope you guys like it ~ Though I know she's too young for shouting "I'm just a girl"! 

3 comments:

tuls said...

its NEVER too late to feel Young and Cute at any age!! :)

Anonymous said...

Are you still with your boyfriend?

simonlover said...

@Tuls:Haha, that's wat I'm doin as well!

@Anonymous: Of course I'm still with him! Haha

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...