Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Coming Soon - Bangkok Boys .....

Sorry for not updating my blog for more than a week. I was actually away at Bangkok, Thailand, for 5 Days and before, as well as after that, was busy with my daily work. SIGH! So cham! Sometimes I wish I just hold a simple position in work, where I don't need to worry about sales, promotions, paper works, customer service ... Hmmm....Anyway, enough of nuisance rants .... Here's a simple prelude of what's coming in my Bangkok posts, ya!

Hugs from Simon!


2 comments:

Victor said...

I've seen the guy on the left before when I was there 2 months ago.. still looking hot.. my friends were like cuci mata , eyeballing lol..

William said...

Thank you for remembering your readers! Went to BKK, no wonder HornyBF never reply my dinner invitation. :X

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...