Monday, June 30, 2014

Bow-Tie Boys!

While I'm going to write my nudist beach experience, back in my Sydney trip last May, here are some shirtless cute boys wearing bowties! Sorry for not updating my blog as frequently as before, but you guys can follow my personal Instagram - though. Tsk, tsk, tsk...Cheers!

( Why Instagram??? -- Well, partly cuz nowadays...Most gay boys have a smartphone. Nobody reads blogs nowadays - That's the sad truth. By a swipe of the finger, you guys can just Tumblr, Facebooking, Whatsapping, Grindr-ing, Jack'D-ing, Instagram-ming on all the latest updates, pictures happening around our world. -- Hence, I'm also guilty of this addiction too. Nevertheless, maintaining my blog is part of preserving culture and igniting nostalgic moments where blogging used to be the "IN" thing, many ..many..many ..many years ago! )














5 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I know ur instagram acc name?

Ms. F said...

i miss your blog so much!
would be nice if i could follow you on instagram too. :)

Anonymous said...

Instagram user name?

Anonymous said...

I wonder if you could do massage..?? And may I know ur Instagram acc ..

George said...

Where's the back link to Link Collector? :-)

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...