Thursday, June 11, 2009

HURRAY! Adam Lambert IS One Of Us!

FINALLY! In the lastest issue of Rolling Stone magazine, Adam Lambert has confessed that he is indeed GAY!...( Shall we celebrate? )...It is always nice to see that people like us make it big around the entertainment world. Sometimes we think, how come there are many good-looking & multi-talented gays throughout the world failed to conquer the entertainment world. Just take a look at Asian Superstars of Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Thai, Malaysia, Singapore & Philippines, there are MANY lengchai GODS but so few of them are one of us... Isn't is surprising?


Adam Lambert on the cover of Rolling Stone...

"Wild Idol: The Psychedelic Transformation and Sexual Liberation of
Adam Lambert"

Well, we'll just wish Adam Lambert GOOD LUCK and hopefully he'll do well in his future & make POP music FUN again ( unlike rap, hip hop music which is too dominating for the last 10 years ).


Here are some of the interesting excerpts taken from his interview...


a) “I don’t think it should be a surprise for anyone to hear that I’m gay,” --- ( Yup, we're not surprised! =P )

b) “Right after the finale, I almost started talking about it to the reporters, but I thought, ‘I’m going to wait for Rolling Stone, that will be cooler,’ ” he tells us. “I didn’t want the Clay Aiken thing and the celebrity-magazine bullshit. I need to be able to explain myself in context." --- ( I hate Clay Aiken... U go boy!..)

c) “I’m proud of my sexuality. I embrace it. It’s just another part of me.” --- ( Well, how nice if i'm have the courage like you to "out" myself... =P )

d) On experiencing discrimination ... "Can you turn it down? The producers are a little uncomfortable. It's a little too ... gay." I was like, "Um, are we doing a musical here? I'm sorry, there are fags all over the place, dude." It was very upsetting" --- ( When will the world change? We'll never know... )

e) On Kris Allen whn he discovered that he will be his room-mate ... "I was like, ‘Oh, sh--, they put me with the cute guy. Distracting! He’s the one I found attractive in the whole group on the show: nice, nonchalant, pretty and totally my type – except that he has a wife. I mean, he’s open-minded and liberal, but he’s definitely 100 percent straight" --- ( Sigh, i have experienced that feeling many thousand times before...I know how u feel... =P )


Muacks From Simon!

No comments:

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...