Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Selfie Guys?

Paying homage to my fellow blogger, Calvin, who did a post on "Selfie" in his website ( http://strictlygay.blogspot.com/2014/02/selfie.html  ) recently, where he surveyed 3 boys on why they like to Selfie? ....

"Selfie" is a term referring to the act of taking self-potrait photographs, usually by hand-held digital camera or by the most common gadget, the smartphone which will be uploaded on Facebook, Instagram, or any other social media websites. ( Source: Wikipedia )

By the end of 2012,  "TIME" magazine considered "Selfie" as one of the "Top 10 Buzzwords" of the year. In November 2013, the word "Selfie" was announced as being the " Word Of The Year" by the Oxford English.

So, here are some hot guys "Selfie-ing" for you guys!

Cheers!

















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find it funny how many guys forget about what is the background. Your examples don't illustrate this... but PLEASE! I don't want to see you dirty clothes on the floor and a soiled bed linens in the back-ground of my next 'encounter's' room.

Ian said...

Dear Anonymous
On the other hand, I find the background most interesting and informative.
It tells me something about the subject person, are they poor or affluent, are they tidy or messy, do they share the room or live solo, are they sporty or nerdy.

Sometimes you can tell their occupation, if they are student, officeworker or military.

Pictures on the wall often tell a story about the person as well.

Ms. F said...

I'm more interested in Simon's selfie. HEHEHE

Unknown said...

The 2nd last is gorgeous

Calvin said...

Awww...thanks for paying homage to me, my dear fellow blogger. The 2nd guy is cute and hot! :p Hehehe...

Anonymous said...

I so wana do Hansen Lee. Too bad he isn't into guys :(

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...