Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Countdown To The 7th Heaven -- How Did I Get To Know The Horny BF?!

Hi Hi!...Hahahaha. In a few days time, some of us will be celebrating some kinda special event that is worth mentioning ( It can also be the Mooncake Festival ma? ). I have been procrastinating myself on how shall i express myself in celebrating someone's 7th Heaven with a someone. ( The someone knows who is that someone... =P )

So, finally & reluctantly ( hehehehe ), today, you shall hear another boring story from the ever-reclusive Simon Lover again -- How Did I Get To Know The Horny BF?

Hehehehehe....Transcending back to the year of 2002. I was selected to enter to an University in The Pearl Of Orient. Being a freshie, orientation is a status-quo activity that everyone needs to go through. Ironically, we were in the same hostel. I can still remember seeing a golden-haired, Aaron Kwok-coconut-hairstyle Ah Beng whom i suspected was a rich "yi-sai-joe" ( Rich Man's Kid who has an attitude problem and only does best in spending the father's money? ). Hahaha -- I have always hated "yi-sai-joes"..I dunno why. So, indirectly, even though i had not known this Golden-Haired Boy, i already have a misconception of hating him. Hehehehehe.
Hehe..Anyone had Aaron Kwok 90's-hairstyle before, please hands-up!!!

As days goes by, we always bump into each other but had never smiled before. At the canteen, there he was, laughing with his bunch of newfound friends, minus me of course. At the hostel corridor, there he was again, preparing to enter the showers! And ironically, at my Faculty also, there he was again!! Arrrgghhhh.....Tragically, i found out that he's going to be my coursemate too!!!!!!!!!!
During the Orientation Night performance, the Golden-Haired "yi-sai-joe" performed solidly with his group members with an entertaining & captivating drama that finally won them the hostel's Best Group For The 2002 Orientation, which indirectly leads me to hating him more! Hahahahahahahaha....

2-3 weeks had passed by. Apart from the fake smile that occurs once in a blue moon from me when we had no choice in bumping into each other, i still dislike this Golden-Haired Aaron Kwok-wannabe who loves to unbutton the 1st button on his shirt, as if he has a chest pulak!

Well, i wouldn't mind a cutie unbuttoning the 1st button lor....

However, one day, as i was walking to the showers, wrapped only in a skimpy towel, there he was again, chatting with another hostel-mate in the corridor.
He said Hi, and of course, being a courteous me, i said Hi too..... Then he ask me, "Hey, wanna have some tea later?" .... Holding on tightly to my towels, i replied..."But, i'm going to the showers wor.." That guy replied again, "It's okay, we'll meet up in the canteen about 30mins time k." -- So, i answered okay-lor.

Maybe cuz of me having a bod like the pic above made him noticed me whn i walked to the showers?....Hehehehe. Just for self-consoling...Hehehe

And so, we meet up at the canteen with a few of the hostel-mates as well, ordered some snacks & drinks, and chatted. Talk & talk & talk & talk...And Well, guess what?...I realized that the fucking-"duk ngam duk bei" ( in cantonese, literally translated as "poke eyes, poke nose" or rather an irritating kinda person! ) guy, turns out to be a very friendly, nice & chatty guy. Hehehehehehe -- Totally, contradictory with my earlier perceptions of him!

And so, ever since that moment, we have officially began our platonic friendship as a coursemate as well as a hostel-mate.

( To Be Continued....The stories of The Ex-Golden Haired Horny BF & Simon Lover saga.... )

Does this pic shows a platonic relationship or someting deeper leh?

MUACKS FROM SIMON LOVER!

17 comments:

The 7 Year Itch said...

and i wondered where this duk ngan duk bei of a BF has gone to, or progressed to become, over the years. LOL.
does his charm still hold you by the heart?

William said...

Cut to the chase! Where are the bedroom scenes? :P

C'est la vie said...

Yea, the last picture shows the finger of the blue undies guy already poked into the black undies hottie's fist. I thought the black is top! :P

Ten Chunk said...

ur story with vivid iconograph fetched me, ha...

I expect a romance story or a bromance one between u and ur Golden-Haired "yi-sai-joe".

shane said...

ahh like tat..still curious for the next story

Paul Figaro J said...

ehh...u always regard him as horny bf...i think u r the 1 horny lorr....some more horr...that 7th heaven...izzit means u gonna have 7 orgams in 1 night?? and the 7th 1 going to be super explosive?

Anonymous said...

Enjoying the story and when the tale is done, I'd like to hear the Horny BF's version just to know what he thought of you the first time you met. - Ian

simonlover said...

The 7 Year Itch: Oi, horny bf, dun play play ler! Muacks fr Simon!

William: Bedroom scenes? U mean me & u? Cannot cannot...Later Derek chai get angry...Hehehehe

Ces't La Vie:Wah. Ur eyes very sharp hor! I still prefer the Black one to Top me!..Oops. I mean to be the Top. Hehehehe

Tenchunk: Yikes! Hope u dun have too high hopes for juicy details! =P

Shane: Yer...So, kaypoh one. U din tell me yours also? Hehehehe

Paul J: Had u had 7times orgasm before? Hehehe

Ian: Hahahaha..Now, that's gonna be Scandalous!

Horny BF said...

I think I should share my side of the story, once you're done with yours. :)
or should i?

Anonymous said...

Hey Horny BF, Yes you should. We all love a bit of 'scandal'. :) - Ian

Horny BF said...

geez Ian ... you're really all up for some revealing of candid, juicy details eh? LOL.
okaaayyyy .. that is, IF simon here permits me to spew my poisons.

or spewing other liquids?

Anonymous said...

Hey Horny BF, IF what do you mean if? There's no if about it. Just give him that seductive smile of yours, the one he fell in love with, the one that makes him melt like an ice cream in the sun, and he will do exactly what you want. Never fails. :)
As for Simon, come on dear, it's been three days since you posted part one. You have aroused our interest. Stop being such a tease - part two now please. - Ian

shane said...

eh? i think i did tell u my story? =.~

simonlover said...

Ian: Haha. Lately i have some problem with my internet line. That's why i couldn't surf when i'm back from work.Yikes! Dun put too much hopes on my boring stories! =)

Shane: Hehehe..Nt too details ma...

Derek said...

Such an interesting beginning ... really like drama series ... don't like him when first met him. As u said duk ngan duk bei. Suddenly hate become love ... wah! LOL

Of course, the horny BF must tell his side of the story too. Then can know what was his first impression of you and WHY he talked to u first time when u were only clad in a towel? Haha ...

C'est la vie said...

Simon! The picture after Aaron Kwok are you guys kan??? KAN???!

simonlover said...

Derek: Haha. Yup. Must ask him to clarify too!

Freedom: Haik. I also wish i'm as cute as them too. Hahaha...Bt buKAN lor....wasted!

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...