Wednesday, February 24, 2010

White Trunks II!

Oooh! I've realized that it has been a long, long time ( July 2008, White Trunks 1! ) since i last posted anything concerning about white trunks, which i have a soft heart with! Hehe. Don't you guys agree that guys in white trunks possess a very tempting, sexy aura that pings your KKJ ( cocks ) instantaneously when you see one?


[ No thanks to the sexy Calvin ( http://strictlygay.blogspot.com ), i need to write 23 things about myself . Well, i guess it's about time for me to take a break from all the sexy picture posts right? ..Hahaha. Lazy fella me. I shall post it in a few days time lar..In the meantime, please enjoy the pictures ya! ]


 
Jake Ng Ming Han anyone? Hehe
[ I think Derek has foreseen me in posting Jake Ng's pics lor..But at least it's not the explicit ones, right? =P ]

  
I prefer eating the "Rambutans" or Banana lor...

 
Sexy Thai Model

 
Guys in white towel..Pure sexiness....


Erm..Is that any other part that we can "blow" to make it "straighter" & more "manageable" leh?


Any oversea buyers wanna buy that BUM Equipment Trunks?I can sell it to you...Hehehe... It looks sexy doesn't it?


Perky butt! 08 - "Zero" means "The Hole" while "8" in Cantonese "Fatt" means anyone who enter his hole ma "Fatt ah"!!! ( means Lucky Devil! ) -  Very inviting right...? = "38 me"

  
I always wonder whether the Tanning Lotion will cause some brown staining on the white trunk..Any idea?

  
Now, where can i buy that translucent mesh Trunks leh?! - William?!

 A good body like that also means he has a good face as well? Anyone? Hehehe
 
Very agile & flexible legs he has there..Hehe



Nipple Ring...How nice if there's a ring where u can take down anything u like, just like a pin? 

Watcha looking at?!

And finally, the pretty Singaporean Model, Aviel Tan....

7 comments:

William said...

Aviel has a nice package. Anyway, apasal repeat the pic of the rambutan guy?

the viennamese said...

1st pic! I see something peeking out! ^_^

And the 4th pic is just too cute! Nyam nyam nyam.... xD

Anonymous said...

yeah first pic is slightly explicit hor :P but love all the pics, especially the translucent one :P

Anonymous said...

The BUM guy is very sexy too. Is it our Simon?

Peekaboo Jake. - Ian

Mohamad Hj Yawmon said...

the thailand one very nice lorhhh!!! =), the 1st one very notty, the head wanna go out! wanna some oxygen maybe?

Rob said...

The ones you described as translucent white mesh trunks, I don't think they are mesh. I think they are these Aussiebum trunks. They are made of nylon and they go very translucent when wet. You gotta get yourself a pair of these -

http://www.aussiebum.com.au/en/swimwear/53/white/

meticulous said...

although is a bit late...
I have the Aussiebum trunk.. (THe one you said see-thru mesh). They are not mesh lar...

The icy blue trunk you saw on my FB.. that's the one lar... haha

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...