Sunday, March 22, 2015

Madonna - Living For Love

Hahahahaha .... I've always been a Madonna fan since my first encounter with her during her Evita days ( 1996 ) -- Yeah -- It was that long! -- Prior to 1996, all the songs in my life centered on the oldies only ( from the Beatles to Abba --and I've always anticipated Radio 4's & THR's oldies programme -- I doubt the younger boys know about that 2 radio stations ) because my parents listen to those oldies and that was my only exposure to Pop Music before I was exposed to GALAXIE ( Anyone? ) magazine by my schoolmates!

So...fast forward to 2015 -- And I'm still listening to Madonna songs..... Hmmmm....Is this a sign of not moving forward or being regressive? Well...let's just let the song's lyrics to make the stand! ;-)

"Took me to heaven and let me fall down,
Now that it's over,
I'm gonna carry on,
Lifted me up, and watched me stumble,
After the heartache, I'm gonna carry on!
Living for Love! "


Yes -- She did had a tumble...But kudos to her being able to stand up on her feet back and finished the show with a bang!


A candid moment with Ellen!

No comments:

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...